Categorized | National News

Eight-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted

Police are investigating the death of an eight-year-old Bahamian boy who died after apparently being electrocuted while at the Orange Hill Beach Inn Friday.

The boy and his relatives were guests at the hotel and he had reportedly just finished swimming in the hotel’s pool when he came into contact with an air conditioner unit.

The child was taken to hospital where he died a short time later.

Written by Jones Bahamas

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Join Us on Facebook